The wearing of school uniform helps to create a sense of community and belonging to the school. It helps to create a positive image of the school and its pupils. It fosters a sense of orderliness. For these reasons the Governors have made the wearing of school uniform compulsory.
Uniform with our logo can be purchased from Whittakers Uniform Shop (see below for details)
- Navy blue or dark grey trousers
- Pale blue shirt and school tie
- Navy blue 'v' neck jumper with school logo
- Black school shoes must be worn.
- No trainers
- Navy blue or grey skirt/pinafore dress or trousers
- Pale blue blouse and school tie
- Navy Cardigan or 'v' neck jumper with school logo
- Black school shoes
- No trainers
- Navy blue or black shorts
- plain white tee shirt
- Black pumps
The wearing of all jewellery is not permitted for health and safety reasons. The only earrings which can be worn in school are small studs. ALL OTHER EARRINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED as they can easily become entangled in clothes and accidents can happen during play and P.E. The school will not accept any responsibility for loss of jewellery or accidents that occur because jewellery has been worn.
Whittakers Schoolwear Swinton
123-125 Chorley Road, Swinton, Manchester
Lancashire M27 4AA
Tel: 0161 794 1396
Website: Whittakers School Wear
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm